Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Learning 9

I went to school at about 10am in the morning. There were 3 people from China Shu Zhao come to our school to introduce their HK University which the campus is at Shu Zhou. It is a nice university but this university put focus in the study of bussiness, I am a science student, there is no any couse for me to study. The accomodation fee is so so cheap, it only cost 90 Malaysia Ringgit a month. The living cost is also lower than any other universities. So great!

My brother wanted to study something like designing and adding effects in a movie but I am not very sure what is the name of the course. My friend ZhaoZhao said that maybe is BA(Hons) in Digital Integrated & Immersive Multimedia. I go to the website and found that the university that offer this course is LimKokWing University but the fee is too high. Now we need to find other universities which also have this course. Hope we can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment