Wednesday, March 18, 2009

我的学习3

Today, I am not going o the training as the teacher is not available. So I went to KK.Box with my sister and mother at 11.00am till 2.00pm. We had a great time there. After that, we went home and I study on a book named "General Paper". Phew..... how hard is the English in it. I keep on looking vocaburaly from the dictionary. My English is poor enough. Even when I had writen down all the meanings of the unknown words, I still can't understang throughly all the passage.
Yesterday, I got a phone call from Reuben, he said that he had been accepted in the number one university in Australia. Wow! He is so pro enough to be accept by many good university including ths Singapore NUS and NTY(nanyang). I know that Reuben is good in his UEC examination, but I think that the other reason for him to be accepted by those great university is that he had participated in many public examinations and got good result in it.

I decided to make my Totora level up today and become a ranger. Hahahahah

Actually, I wish to write something more useful today like Monday and Tuesday but I can't think of anything to write. Oh ya! Our vice principle Mr Tank yesterday told me that there are two more scholaship that I can apply for.There are the 台北医药大学 and another university which is also at Taiwan but I had forgot the name, the thing that I remember is that university is mainly in engineering. Actually, I had an interest in studying Doctor but my fear for dead body is more than my interest in becoming a doctor. Haiz.... how I wish that I can overcome my fear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment