Monday, March 23, 2009

Learning 7 & 8

Ai ya! Yesterday I didn't write any post to post. Haha.......

Today, I go to school at 10.20am only, as the teacher had been very busy. I thought that Nina, Zhao Zhao and CCM would have been arrived but there was only me. CCM and ZhaoZhao were at Nina's house when I arrived at school, then they only started to walk to school when I called them. I wore a bit formal today as the holiday had ended. Teacher said that "We can win without competing", ya, I think he is right. We just need to do our very best, people who didn't improve themselves will disqualified themselves. Teacher also said that "不要辩胜了, 可是输了精神面貌".

I wanted to be the master of time, haha! Teacher said that we must learn not only to plan our schedule but alo need to know how to change our plan according to the need of circumference. If a person is very good in planning, he will be very dangerous as there is a big percentage that he will becomes a slave of the time. When the things happen is difference with the planning, he will lost himself in some conditions. Anout time management, we need to match needs, to decide what can be done with what. A thinking of multi-tasking. Haha.....

(孔子曾说过:巧言令色鲜矣人. Think about it! )

If I have a chance to choose ten books that I mostly liked to read, I would like to read:
1. The Holy Bible
2.论语
3.The world is Flat
4.穷得只剩下钱
5.诗经........
I need to think more about it. Can't write directly.

Which ten books will you like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment