Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Learning 2

Today, as well, I went to school for my second training, from 8am to 3.30pm. I had learnt something new today. I had learnt the Way Of Assessment, that is Prepare, Progress and Persevere. I call it 3P. haha..... we also learnt another process which is Dependent, Independent and Interdependent.
Teacher wanted us to keep quiet for half an hour and tried to make up with 10 quality questions. Oh my, I though it wasn't a difficult task but when the time flew by, it was so hardly for me to think of 10 quality questions. Six of us used 40 minutes to think for that. We used 10 more minutes just to think for 10 question. Actually I wish to write down the question that I have written in this blog, but the teacher had it. I can't remember what I have written. haha....
We also learnt that being a leader, we need to accept every type of opinion. And everyone have free will to choose. Someone had asked "what is the defination of quality question?". Actually, there is no an actual defination for it. It depends on different people and different thinking. Some question is useless to others but usefull to you. So it depends.
Moreover, we also know that the reason of burning midnight oil is we do not have a well preparation. But I think it is not true for all circumferences. And about the bad result in the examination, it is not that we have done badly in the examination but is because we done badly in our preparation. Failure is our next preparation. 这一次的失败, 是下一次的成功.
Besides, if we are training a leader, we need to train a person which can takeover us but not a follower. We also know that a truth(真理) and it can definetly been delivered, and has 感染力. We mustn't put affort for show off through our hardworking.
These are what I have learnt today. I hope that I can be a successful Girl!

1 comment: