Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Learning 5 & 6

I forget to write my passage yesterday. About the able and available, it is true for partner too. For example, if the person is very good in something (able), but he is married, then he is not available but able. This is certainly right! I would never want a person which is already married. Haha......

Being a leader, he need to accept diferences, such as opinions, attitude of the worker etc..... A leader also need to learn interdependent. What does this mean? It is that the leader mustn't do everything by himself, he need to learn to cooperate with his worker. This is really leading a group of people.

About the University that I had applied, there is an interview during 10, 11 or 12 in April. I feel very nervous for it. I seldom read the newspaper, so I am a bit lack in knowledge. How if the person ask me things about the reccession or politics? Oh my! So scare. The teacher tell we that we can do role play to train for the interview. If we know how to be a interviewer, then we will know how be a person who is being interviewed.

Yesterday, we were actually meeting a person at 9am but he was late for sometimes. If we are late, we should call the person who is waiting for us automaticly but not waiting for the person to call us and ask. This is a problem about a person's attitude. If we always do sonething not so good like being late, we will miss the opportunity of serving others. I am not complaining people who are late but I am analysing this incident. It is different for complain and analyse.

I learnt a word "superficial" but I forget the meaning of it. Maybe is 表面工夫 bahh! Besides, I also know: Inferior is 自卑, prideful is 自以为是, swineburn is 烧猪, a bit likely to Swinburne. Haha....... and temptation is 诱惑.

We also talk about time mastery, time management, vocal and motivational talk. For vocal, actually there is a natural microphone in us! hahaha.........

No comments:

Post a Comment