Thursday, March 19, 2009

我的学习4

I had learnt a new thins today. We need to renew ourselves every now and then, this is because only renewal will bring progress. Preparation and progress must be done in the same time. Things are not always go with what we planned, so when we are preparing something, we also need to ready ourselves to face the any types of thing that will come at the time we do not know.

Besides, determination is good but if we use it in a wrong way, we will face failure. For example, if we decided to become a doctor, our determination mustn't put in the desire of becoming a doctor, but we must determine during the whole process of preparation for becoming a doctor.

Serving is what we should do in our daily life. Serving is not for our own benefit, and we should not think for what we can get in it. If you go to serve, the blessing will come to you.

A person who does not involve himself in a meaningful things have 4 reasons. That are 自以为是, fear, anger and 内疚. I also learnt a new word "Subtle", which means 很影越. To get know a person will not exceed the six degree separation. For example, if I want to contact with the US President, I can go this way>>> Mr. Hew>懂事>州元首>国家苏丹>President. I also know a word call "Public secret".

Yesterday, I had applied the 4 learning steps when I was playing Maple. When I do the 3rd job, I started to look for the npc in charge, then I asked my friends in the guild, I listened to them, I go to Youtube to check, and ask again, listen again, and finally I succeed. Haha....Funny^^

No comments:

Post a Comment